your adventure starts here
Overnight offshore tuna trip
R39,900 | 4 PAX
Rated 5/5 by guests on Facebook, Google & Tripadvisor
Join us for night time fishing offshore from Cape Point.
Fish Tales II is our flagship 33ft twin hull vessel with state of the art Raymarine electronics and offers comfort without compromising on fishing ergonomics.
- On this trip we will target Yellowfin Tuna, Big Eye Tuna, Broadbill Swordfish, Angel Fish and Massive Squid.
- Fully Catered. We will supply all food and drinks as well as a warm meal.
- Package is limited to 4 Guests. This trip is VERY weather dependent, we advise guests to have flexible departure and return dates.
When it comes to Yellowfin fishing, you want to choose an experienced charter operator.
We specialize in targeting Yellowfin Tuna! We have a world record to prove it.
Baiting, Trolling, Popping & Jigging
Experienced skipper & deckhand will accompany you on all trips.
All crew hold the necessary STCW certificates.
We carry the necessary commercial insurance for charter fishing.
Fish Tales II is SAMSA Surveyed for commercial charter use.
- 14:00pm – Meet your Skipper & Deckhand at Houtbay Boatyard, Houtbay Harbour
- 14:30pm – Depart for the fishing grounds
- 16:00pm – Daytime fishing Night
- 7:00pm – Dinner
- 8:00pm – Set Lines
- 7:ooam – Breakfast & Lines in
- 11:00am – Return to port
All tackle, gear & bait needed on the day
Experienced skipper & deckhand
All safety equipment
Dinner, breakfast & drinks
Why Fish Tales Charters
When it comes to Yellowfin fishing, you want to choose an experienced charter operator. All of our skippers boast more than 15 years seagoing experience. View their full list of achievements here.
We specialise in targeting Yellowing Tuna, Bigeye Tuna, and Bluefin Tuna. We have a world record to prove it!